Vintage Mystic Skull The Game of Voodoo "Mysterious Moving Skull" by Ideal 1964. This is a relatively rare game, especially complete, as it has a LOT of parts from the spider, snake, shrunken head, and voodoo doll chips, to the zillions of colored voodoo doll body pins.
1. Game board is slightly warped, so if you want the cauldron and skull to spin freely, it'll need to be flattened. The warp is not significant, but it is just enough so the spinner hits the top of the game board right now.
2. Three of the yellow pins, and one green and one blue are repro -- we used colored toothpicks and they work just fine. We think some or sll of them are in the game board box, so if you open it from the bottom to flatten the surface, you can get them out.
3. There are at least two extra, original red pins.
4. One of the spider tokens is a repro.
5. Original blue, plastic parts tray in comparatively nice shape, just one minor split.
6. Even has the original sprue for the green voodoo doll body pins.
Otherwise, fabulous shape, complete, nice box, instructions are printed under the box cover. Cool piece!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: